Study room is a place where one sits peacefully to concentrate on studies. This room should be located at proper place and direction followed by vastu principles. The vibration in this room creates unseen noise making it unpleasing and if the directions of books, table are placed accordingly, this room will always give you peace and knowledge.
- • The study room should be placed either in the Northeast/East or West side of the house.
- • Students must face East/North while studying.
- • A beam should never run above your head while studying.
- • The study room should be well lit and one should not face a blank wall or a window while studying.
- • One should prefer not to have the toilets in the study room, however bathrooms are fine.